Higher Learning Commission
Regionally Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 2006.
Association for Biblical Higher Education
Nationally Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE), 1976. The ABHE is a member of the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and is approved by the United States Department of Education.
Accreditation documents may be reviewed by contacting the president's office.
- Chartered by the State of Colorado (1967) as a non-profit educational institution.
- Approved by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education (1969) to grant degrees.
- Approved for training veterans and authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
- Approved by the Church of the Nazarene International Board of Education for training leaders toward ordination or commission in the ministries of the Church of the Nazarene.
- Approved by the United States Department of Education for federal aid to students (Title IV).
- Approved by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) for teacher certification training.
- Member, Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium; SOCNAV; GoArmyEd.