Higher Learning Commission
Regionally Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC), a commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 2006.
Association for Biblical Higher Education
Nationally Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE), 1976. The ABHE is a member of the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and is approved by the United States Department of Education.
Accreditation documents may be reviewed by contacting the president's office.
- Chartered by the State of Colorado (1967) as a non-profit educational institution.
- Approved by the Colorado Commission on Higher Education (1969) to grant degrees.
- Approved for training veterans and authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
- Approved by the Church of the Nazarene International Board of Education for training leaders toward ordination or commission in the ministries of the Church of the Nazarene.
- Approved by the United States Department of Education for awarding federal aid to students (Title IV).
- Approved as a member of the Department of Defense Voluntary Education Partnership.
- Approved by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) for teacher certification training.
- Approved participant in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA).
Nazarene Bible College is authorized to offer online education in every state in the U.S., with two exceptions. The following list identifies the states where Nazarene Bible College is authorized to offer online education, or where policies in effect limit the kind of online education the college can offer.
- Massachusetts (MPP Only)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico (Pending)
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington DC
- West Virginia