dCourseWeb is an online program management package designed to address several different aspects of online education. Some critical elements of online education are student communication, processing, and retention. Assisting students through the program can require significant time and effort; therefore, dCourseWeb is designed to support students from beginning to end using the technology to save valuable man-hours and to ensure that no one is left behind.
The dCourseWeb dashboard allows users to easily drill down into separate categories such as courses, students, and statuses to ensure no student is lost. The built-in bulk emailer sends personalized email to one or to hundreds with just a click of the mouse.
The following institutions currently use dCourseWeb to run their online program:
- Association for Biblical Higher Education
- Barclay College
- Caribbean Nazarene College
- Crossroads College
- Educacion Nazarena Teologica Especializada
- Free Will Baptist Bible College
- Institute for Ministry Enrichment
- Kentucky Mountain Bible College
- Nazarene Bible College
- Nazarene Higher Education Consortium
- Nazarene Theological College
- Promise Christian College
- South Pacific Nazarene Theological College
- The Salvation Army
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- Valor Christian College
Learn more about dCourseWeb online.