Campus Adjunct Faculty
Nazarene Bible College is looking for qualified persons to teach campus courses in the following subject areas in the 2014-2015 academic year:
- Basic English
- English Composition
- Classical Literature
- Creative Writing
- General Physical Science
The courses are offered in two different schedule formats:
- Daytime sections: 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. with 4 sessions per week for 4 weeks per course
- Evening sections: 6:00 to 9:20 p.m. with 1 session per week for 12 weeks per course
Additional information about teaching at Nazarene Bible College is available at online.nbc.edu. Select the “Teach at NBC” option in the right side of the page for further details. Interest parties should indicate whether the daytime or evening formats works best for them.
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 15-18 hours of graduate work in subject area
- Teaching and/or professional experience in subject area
- Persons applying for a position should be in agreement with the practices and teachings of the Church of the Nazarene.
- Complete the application form located at online.nbc.edu. Select the "Teach at NBC" button. Fill out the "Application to Teach at NBC" form. Type "Campus Classes" in the Area of Teaching section prior to listing other information.
- * Official transcripts of all college work
- ** Resume
* Official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to NBC.
** Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and have official transcripts sent to
Dr. Alan Lyke
Nazarene Bible College
1111 Academy Park Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Dr. Alan D. Lyke
Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Office: (719) 884-5011
- Email: Email