Campus Adjunct Faculty
Nazarene Bible College is currently seeking qualified persons to teach the following campus courses:
ENG0113 Basic English Skills I
ENG0133 Basic English Skills III
ENG1013 English Composition I
ENG1023 English Composition II
ENG1043 Classical Literature
MTH0013 Basic Math Skills
MTH1003 General Mathematics
Each course meets from 6:00-9:20 p.m. one night a week for eleven weeks (plus a reading and research week following the sixth week). The courses are offered in one or more of three trimesters:
- Fall 2016 Campus Trimester – August 29 through November 18, 2016
- Winter 2016 Campus Trimester – November 28, 2016 through February 24, 2017
- Spring 2017 Campus Trimester – March 6 through May 26, 2017
Existing course materials include syllabus, texts, and a detailed course schedule will be provided.
- Master's degree in the subject area from a regionally accredited institution
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution plus 18 hours of graduate work in subject area
- Teaching and/or professional experience in subject area
- Persons applying for a position should be in agreement with the practices and teachings of the Church of the Nazarene.
- Complete the application form located at online.nbc.edu. Select the "Teach at NBC" button. Fill out the "Application to Teach at NBC" form. Type "Campus Classes" in the Area of Teaching section prior to listing other information.
- Official transcripts of all college work. Official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to NBC.
- Resume. Email your resume to email@example.com and have official transcripts sent to:
Dr. Alan Lyke
Nazarene Bible College
1111 Academy Park Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Dr. Alan D. Lyke
Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Office: (719) 884-5011
- Email: Email