Campus Adjunct Faculty
Nazarene Bible College is currently seeking qualified persons to teach the following campus courses during the time frames listed below:
SOC1003GS Introduction to Sociology August 24 - September 16, 2015
SOC2013GS Cultural Anthropology November 23 - December 17, 2015
SOC2003GS Intercultural Communication January 4-27, 2016
The courses are a part of the Associate of Arts in General Studies campus program offered to recent high school graduates. Each course meets from 9:00-11:30 a.m. each day for 4 days (Monday through Thursday) the first three weeks and for 3 days (Monday through Wednesday) the fourth week.
Existing course materials include syllabus, texts, and a detailed course schedule will be provided.
Interested parties should go to online.nbc.edu , select “Teach at NBC,” review the information provided there, then complete and submit the Application to Teach at NBC. If additional information is desired, contact Dr. Alan Lyke, Vice President for Academic Affairs, at 719-884-5011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- 15-18 hours of graduate work in subject area
- Teaching and/or professional experience in subject area
- Persons applying for a position should be in agreement with the practices and teachings of the Church of the Nazarene.
- Complete the application form located at online.nbc.edu. Select the "Teach at NBC" button. Fill out the "Application to Teach at NBC" form. Type "Campus Classes" in the Area of Teaching section prior to listing other information.
- * Official transcripts of all college work
- ** Resume
* Official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to NBC.
** Please email your resume to email@example.com and have official transcripts sent to
Dr. Alan Lyke
Nazarene Bible College
1111 Academy Park Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Dr. Alan D. Lyke
Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Office: (719) 884-5011
- Email: Email