40 hours weekly
Monday - Friday
Three Days per Week 8 am - 5 pm
Two Days per Week 11 am - 8 pm
(subject to supervisor assignment)
Working hours may include evenings, holidays or weekends depending on deadline requirements and special events.
Process prospect and applicant inquiries to include:
- Correspondence through various media – phone, written, electronic
- Collection of transcripts and other required data and forms
- Data entry related to prospect/applicant in CAMS and dCW
- New student tracking
- Admissions counseling and tech support
- Develop, refine and maintain admission-related correspondence media: telephone, e-mail, mailings, other.
- Participate in recruiting efforts.
- Participate in writing for marketing (portal, website, etc.) as required.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 9
- Abbyy Fine Reader 6.0 Sprint
- NBC Application Tool
- TES (Transfer Evaluation System)
- PHP! Live Support
- Microsoft Office programs
- A Christian whose faith and life are in harmony with the doctrine of the Church of the Nazarene and the culture of Nazarene Bible College
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in computer use with multiple software programs (Including Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of the COTN polity and ordination process
- Excellent work ethic
- Proven organizational skills
- Spanish language skills – Preferred
- Experience in higher education - Preferred
- Experience in local and/or district church office - Preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to sit at a computer desk and use a computer keyboard and mouse without discomfort.
Director of Human Relations and Business Office
- Office: (719) 884-5022
- Email: Email
Nazarene Bible College is an equal opportunity employer. Nazarene Bible College subscribes to the principles and laws of the State of Colorado and the federal government pertaining to civil rights, equal employment opportunity (EEOC), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), including Title IX of Education Amendments of 1972. Nazarene Bible College policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, color, national or ethnic origin, marital status, or handicap in recruitment and admission of students, employment, scholarship and loan programs, and in the operation of all college-administered programs, activities, and services. Nazarene Bible College does expect all employees to be in compliance with the college's purpose, mission, and standard of conduct.