International Board of Education (IBOE) Scholarships
The International Board of Education of the Church of the Nazarene (IBOE) is now accepting scholarship applications for 2016-2017 academic year. The IBOE is comprised of twelve people representing the global Church of the Nazarene and functions as the global church advocate for educational institutions for the Church of the Nazarene worldwide. These scholarships are open to all Nazarene Bible College students, but they are awarded based on need and academic excellence.
Applications are now available online. To begin the process visit the International Board of Education, Church of the Nazarene login page:
- Select the "applicants" Icon.
- Select the "start a new application" link. This will take the applicant to a blank application page.
- Choose your institution. Links to the eligible scholarship guidelines will appear so that the applicant can read them before they begin.
- Required fields are noted with an asterisk (*).
- The applicant must enter an email address and a PIN number of their choosing. The applicant can use this information to save the application and come back to update it before submitting it to the Financial Aid office. Make a note of the email address and PIN used; this information Cannot Be Retrieved. If lost, the user will need to start a new application.
- When the application is complete, check the "Submit" box, then "Save and Close" and it will be submitted to the corresponding Financial Aid office for consideration. If the application is found eligible, it will be completed and submitted to IBOE, along with the recommendation forms.
- Once an application has been submitted to the Financial Aid office, no changes are permitted.
- Please note: The short written personal statement has a maximum of 2000 characters.
- All applicants must submit three letters of recommendation. A link to the recommendation form is available on the application web page, which the user can print or save for email, for delivery to the recommendation writers. Recommendation forms can also be obtained from the Financial Aid Office.
Questions should be directed to the Financial Aid Office.
All scholarship materials including recommendation forms must be completed and submitted by February 15th, 2017.
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 02/03/2017