Federal Student Aid
Federal Student Aid provides student financial assistance in the form of grants, loans, and work-study funds for students enrolled in a degree seeking program. Apply today to see what you are eligible to receive. The 2016-17 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available online at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov. The application is quick, easy, and FREE.
The Federal School Code for Nazarene Bible College is 013007. Contact the NBC Financial Aid Department at FinancialAid@nbc.edu for more information.
Looking for more financial options? Consider applying for an NBC scholarship. Students applying to receive an institutional scholarship must:
- Complete a FAFSA application for the 2016-17 school year
- Demonstrate financial need (based on the FAFSA calculations)
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 4 credit hours per term
- Be enrolled in a degree seeking program
Applications are available online at the following URL: http://www.nbc.edu/financialaid/scholarships.php
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 03/15/2016