Academic Video Contest
B&H Academic is launching a video contest on January 4, 2010 that asks students to answer a question: Why do you believe God is good? The contest runs through April 5, 2010.
Visit godornot.com for all details related to this contest; here are some highlights:
- The contest is for all students enrolled in at least 12 hours per semester.
- There is no cost or obligation to enter.
- Students can post videos no longer than 2 minutes each.
- There is no limit to the number of videos that a student can enter in the contest.
- The public will vote on their favorite video.
- Video entry with most votes by April 5, 2010 wins GRAND PRIZE OF $5,000.
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 02/15/2010