PAS4092 - Senior Ministry Integration
A course taken during the senior year designed to integrate classroom learning with practical ministry experience. Students engage in 100 hours of supervised, hands-on ministry activities over a period of two consecutive academic terms, earning two semester credits. Individualized learning contracts defining the specific objectives and ministry activities are determined by the student, pastor mentor, and faculty supervisor in conjunction with established course requirements. Prerequisite: Completion of at least 96 credit hours.
The following learning objectives will be achieved by this course:
- To integrate classroom learning with ministerial practice.
- To provide on-the-job training in a variety of ministry experiences.
- To allow students to evaluate their ministry commitments and competencies.
- To encourage the student's personal and professional growth.
- To develop ministerial style through observation and interaction with Pastor models.
- To foster ways for the academic and the practical to synergize.
Completion of at least 96 credit hours.