REQ1000 - NBC Experience
This course is an orientation to the NBC culture required during the first fall trimester of enrollment for all traditional campus students, and during the first sessions of all online students’ schedules. The purpose of this course is to integrate new students into the life of the college, to initiate spiritual formation principles and activities, to help students and advisors become better acquainted, and to prepare students for college life.
The following intended learning outcomes will be achieved by this course:
- Determine academic readiness for college-level work.
- Explain strengths that will enable successful completion of college courses.
- Explain weaknesses that might hinder success and locate resources to assist in those areas.
- Access college services and personnel that support student’s educational goals.
- Articulate the mission and general history of Nazarene Bible College.
There are no prerequisites for this course.