BIB4023 - New Testament Exegesis
An exegetical study focusing on the historical, literary, and theological dimensions of a particular book in the New Testament to be named. (May be repeated with a different study named.)
1. Ability to identify the literary structures and outlines of the Christological Epistles
2. Ability to understand the historical background for the writing of the Christological Epistles
3. Ability to identify the major theological emphases within the Christological Epistles
4. Ability to competently exegete various passages out of the Christological Epistles
5. Ability to contrast and compare the theological emphases of the Christological Epistles with other Pauline literature
The "required" New Testament courses.