GEN1003 - Lifelong Learning Skills
Lifelong Learning Skills is a course designed to increase one’s success as a college student and as a lifelong learner. This course addresses the student’s need to develop holistically (spiritually, physically, mentally, and socially). Attitudes and skills that contribute to academic success, specifically understanding NBC as an academic, religious, and social culture, will have special focus.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to
- apply the main principles of the course topics as a lifelong learner.
- create accurate, thorough class notes.
- know your preferred learning style.
- identify your personal strengths.
- participate in a collaborative learning experience.
There are no prerequisites for this course.