BLE4674 - Business Ethics
A course integrating personal, social, and professional ethics theories, virtues, and values as a basis for decision making, institutional administration, and professional relationships. This course develops conceptual models for improving the clarity and consistency of ethical judgment in business settings. The impact of cultural diversity and international business settings is considered.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the moral framework and ethical assumptions that serve as the foundation of ethical behavior.
- Analyze contemporary business issues and their relationship to business ethics and explain the value of organizational integrity.
- Apply the principles of established practices in business governance to determine the ethical orientation of various work environments.
- Explain the ethical responsibilities of business leaders in regard to business ethics and its influence on governance.
- Analyze the methodologies for developing ethical leaders.
There are no prerequisites for this course.