BLE4694 - Leadership and Ethics Capstone Project
The capstone project is designed to show an integration of leadership skills and biblical/theological ideas into the student's ministry and/or work environment. The student will register for the capstone project in conjunction with the student's 11th ADVANTAGE course and will have four academic sessions (Winter A, B, Spring A and B, for example) to complete the project. It is expected that the project will interact with and show immediate application to the student's work or volunteer setting.
The following learning objectives will be achieved by this course:
- The ability to develop a proposal.
- Application of a leadership model.
- The implications of a biblical/theological application to a leadership/ethical model.
- An implementation strategy for the proposal.
- The ability to assess the successful implementation of a proposal.
- The implications of leadership principles.
- Application and value of the project to the organization's vision and value statements.
There are no prerequisites for this course.