MPP1000 - Online Orientation
A course designed to prepare a student to learn in the online e-learning environment. This course will explore the various technologies used in the online delivery system, discuss proven methods for doing successful online work, review all the college policies related to online courses and demonstrate various research techniques using the college library and other resources available to online students. Students will demonstrate their ability to do online work by completing all assignments successfully.
The following intended learning outcomes will be achieved by this course:
- Gain a competency in using the online program technology.
- Understand the philosophy of online education.
- Demonstrate how to complete and properly post formatted assignments.
- Understand the college's policies and procedures for online students.
- Familiarize yourself with the numerous courses available online.
There are no prerequisites for this course.