BIB3053SP - Epístolas Paulinas
Un estudio exegético centrado en las dimensiones históricas, literarias y
teológicas de las Epístolas Paulinas en el Nuevo Testamento.
Upon completion of this course a student will be able to:
- Exhibit an awareness of the political, social, geographic, and religious forces that had an impact on the spiritual and educational development of the Apostle Paul.
- Describe the political, social, geographic, and religious contexts of the epistles written by Paul.
- Discuss with an informed awareness the chronological and authorship issues concerning the Pauline epistles.
- Knowledgeably describe the structure, purpose, and timeless theological message of each of the Pauline epistles.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact the Apostle Paul had on the Early Church and the consequent Christian faith.
- Recognize commentaries and other works generally recommended for use when working with the Pauline epistles.
The following competencies as outlined in the Sourcebook on Ordination: United States of America Edition, 2006 to meet the educational requirements for Ordination within the Church of the Nazarene will be achieved by completing this course:
- Ability to summarize the significant life events of Jesus and Paul. (CN-10)
- Ability to identify the significant elements of the message of Jesus and Paul. (CN-11)
- Ability to describe the impact of the historical background of the New Testament on the message of Jesus and Paul. (CN-12)
Introducción al Nuevo Testamento e Interpretación Bíblica.