REQ4000 - Graduating Colloquium
Graduating Colloquium is a capstone experience designed to address the initial ministry assignment needs of the graduation student, synthesize the academic and practical facets of the student's education in anticipation of future placement in ministry, and bring closure to the student's time at Nazarene Bible College.
- Completed the procedural steps required for graduation from Nazarene Bible College.
- Reviewed and assessed their experience at Nazarene Bible College.
- Acquired knowledge regarding moving into Christian ministry.
- Obtained additional knowledge regarding various facets of Christian ministry.
- Brought closure to his/her time as a student at Nazarene Bible College.
There are no prerequisites for this course.