EDU5193 - Advanced E-Learning Techniques
An advanced graduate-level study concerning the use of various technology tools available in an e-learning delivery system. Emphasis will be placed on the educational benefits of the tools and how to best incorporate them into the course design. Prerequisite: Completed bachelor's degree or permission of the instructor.
The following intended learning outcomes will be achieved by this course:
- Integrate new methods in online instruction with good educational theory. (Application)
- Demonstrate an improved understanding of the technology tools used in online classes. (Application)
- Identify the best tools for specific online learning goals. (Analysis)
- Formulate strategies for meeting individual student needs. (Synthesis)
- Evaluate additional insights in how to be a learner-centered instructor. (Evaluation)
Completed bachelor's degree or permission of the instructor.