Every prospective student needs to complete the electronic application. Applications should be submitted at least 30 days prior to registration. Online students are required to use Microsoft Office 2003 (Student and Home Edition) or newer. Additional free software may be required to take online courses.
Fill out and submit an electronic application on our secure site.
- No application fee
- No essay or recommendations required
- Regionally and nationally accredited
- Financial aid available
When an applicant has been given accepted status, they will pay a $50 tuition deposit.
Additional Requirements for AdVantage Students
Special requirements exist for students in the AdVantage program. This program specifically targets adults who desire to change careers or improve their current educational standing by completing a bachelor's degree. Significant work and/or volunteer experience and prior educational achievement are expected. In particular, the qualifying student will:
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- Have at least five years of work and/or volunteer experience. Special consideration is given for stay-at-home parents.
- Have completed at least 60 hours of college credit through prior college work (2.0 GPA), CLEP or other recognized testing service, military training, and/or Prior Learning Assessment. Students may enter the program with 45 hours of credit but must complete the remaining 15 hours before a degree will be awarded. Students who enter with less than 60 hours must complete 30 hours of Bible and Theology credit. See "Transfer" and "Prior Learning Assessment Credit" for specific guidelines governing these credits.
- Demonstrate a Christian commitment.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us!
- (800) 873-3873, Ext. 5060
- (719) 884-5199
- Nazarene Bible College
17001 Prairie Star Parkway
Lenexa, KS 66220