- Home »
- Forms »
- Individual Request for NBC Transcript
Nazarene Bible College has appointed Credentials Solutions as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts via their TranscriptsPlus online ordering service. An official transcript is an official copy of your original academic record with the college's seal and signature of the Registrar that is delivered directly from NBC to other designated colleges, institutions, or individuals. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the recipient’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Solutions has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Nazarene Bible College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
To Order your Transcripts Online
- Go to TranscriptsPlus.
- After reviewing the homepage general information, you should click the button to “Begin Order” and follow the online ordering instructions.
- To utilize this service, you will need to have your social security number or student ID, years of attendance at NBC, date of birth, address and telephone number, a valid email address, a valid major credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover), and the name and address or email address of the recipient.
- The final step of your online order will provide you an Order Number and Authorization Form which can be digitally signed and submitted. (Your signature is required for FERPA compliance.)
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your email address when your transcript order is complete.
- Operator assistance is provided by TranscriptsPlus at (847) 716-3005 from 7 am to 7 pm (CST) Monday through Thursday, and 7 am to 5 pm (CST) on Friday.
- Your session will time out with 60 minutes of inactivity, so save your work, and do not use the back and forward buttons during your browser session buttons to navigate the website.
- To check the status of your transcript orders visit TranscriptsPlus. Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days.
Important Information to Know When Requesting Academic Records
- Current Students may view Unofficial Transcripts through your Student Portal. Prior students without access to the Student Portal will need to access the TranscriptsPlus ordering site to request official transcripts only.
- Transcripts with grades for the most recently completed semester session will not be available until at least one week after the end of that session (if your grades have been submitted).
- You will want to check that your most current grades are included on your official transcript by viewing your unofficial transcript inside Student Portal. You may request a transcript pending these grades.
- For further assistance in regarding the request process or your academic records, you may phone the registrar's office at (719) 884-5081.