40 hours weekly
Monday - Friday
Five Days per Week 8 am - 5 pm
(subject to supervisor assignment)
Working hours may occasionally, with proper notice, include evenings, holidays, or weekends depending upon deadline requirements and special events.
Process prospect and applicant inquiries to include:
- Data entry in CAMS/dCW.
- New student tracking, correspondence, and assistance until final accepted and sent to Advising.
- *Correspondence through various media – phone, email, texting (very high phone usage).
- *Assist applicants in program choice and through the entire admissions process (collection of transcripts and other required data and forms).
- Participate in recruiting efforts. (events, various media, etc.)
- Participate in writing for marketing (portal, website, etc.) as required.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro 9
- NBC Application Tools (SEA, etc.)
- TES (Transfer Evaluation System)
- PHP! Live Support
- Microsoft Office
- A Christian whose faith and life are in harmony with the doctrine of the Church of the Nazarene and the culture of Nazarene Bible College
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in computer use with multiple software programs (Including Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of the COTN polity and ordination process
- Excellent work ethic
- Proven organizational skills
- Spanish language skills – Helpful
- Experience in higher education - Preferred
- Experience in local and/or district church office - Helpful
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to sit at a computer desk and use a computer keyboard and mouse without discomfort.
- Office: (719) 884-5025
- Email: Email
Nazarene Bible College is an equal opportunity employer. Nazarene Bible College subscribes to the principles and laws of the State of Colorado and the federal government pertaining to civil rights, equal employment opportunity (EEOC), and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), including Title IX of Education Amendments of 1972. Nazarene Bible College prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, age, color, national or ethnic origin, marital status, or handicap in recruitment of students, employment*, scholarship and loan programs, and in the operation of all college-administered programs, activities, and services. Nazarene Bible College does expect all employees to be in compliance with the college's purpose, mission, and standard of conduct.
*As a private, educational institution affiliated with the Church of the Nazarene, Nazarene Bible College reserves the right to prefer employees on the basis of religion. This policy complies with Title VII, Section 702-703, U.S. Civil Rights Act of 1964. Candidates for employment will have a strong connection to the Christian faith in line with the Wesleyan tradition (6/21/2019)