Ready to Change It Up?
If you are currently doing MPP courses, have you ever considered switching from the Ministry Preparation Program to an Associate or Bachelor Degree Program?
A few things to think about:
- Since you are successfully doing college-level work already, why not get a degree for your efforts? The courses you have previously taken can transfer into one of our degree programs.
- You can convert an MPP 1-credit hour course into the equivalent 3-credit hour Degree course, simply by paying the difference in credits hours.
- An Associate’s Degree in Church Ministries or Christian Educational Ministries, fulfills many of the ordination educational requirements for the Church of the Nazarene.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Pastoral Ministries fulfills the ordination educational requirements for the Church of the Nazarene.
- For degree programs, there are Financial Aid (Pell Grants/Student Loans) and Institutional Scholarships available.
To find out what this could look like for you, please contact your Academic Advisor!
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 10/29/2018