Important Changes Regarding Finanical Aid for 2018-2019
- Nazarene Bible College will initially award Federal Financial Aid based on direct costs. This means that your Pell Grant and student loan awards will reflect funding for tuition, fees, and a book allowance for each term.
- You may qualify for additional student loan eligibility. If you wish to request additional funds, please email email@example.com with your request. You may also contact the financial aid office if you would like to discuss your eligibility.
- All students must log into the Financial Aid Portal to accept or decline their federal aid awards. The link for the portal is included in your award letter. If you have any questions about how to log in, please contact the financial aid office.
Be sure to log into the Financial Aid Portal to determine if:
- You have applied for the 2018-2019 FAFSA.
- You have any missing documents for financial aid.
- You need to accept/decline your federal aid awards.
Financial Aid Office
Nazarene Bible College
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 07/16/2018