Good Advice for School Success
- Develop a study plan for each week. We rarely meet our study goals if we don’t define those goals and decide when we’re going to do the work.
- Follow your study plan! A little self-discipline can yield much fruit.
- Replace, don't add to. Educational preparation for ministry is very time consuming. Those who do well have learned an important concept:
- Don’t simply add your school workload to an already busy life. As much as possible, allow your ministry preparation time to replace other time consuming items in your life.
- Talk with your family and church to see if some of your other responsibilities could be temporarily set aside or assigned to others while you are taking a course. This could lessen the stress and make it easier to accomplish your weekly study plan.
We are praying for you this term!
The NBC Enrollment Management Team
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 08/20/2018