Engage Empower Equip (Her)
Women Clergy Conference E2020
Attending a conference can feel like a risky investment of time, money, energy and expectations. Will it be worth all the effort?
While no one can predict how God will meet us, we are working and praying hard to create a space for God to move. E2020 is a unique opportunity to connect with like-minded women clergy spanning many denominations. This is a place where we will be re-energized, re-affirmed, and re-ignited as we explore and live out our diverse callings.
You are invited to join us at E2020, March 12-15, 2020 in Ridgecrest, North Carolina.
Click here to register today and take advantage of early bird, student, and first-time attendee discounts.
In this peaceful mountainside setting, we will experience:
- Powerful keynotes from gifted preachers, including Danielle Strickland, Kristy Hinds, and Jennifer Guerra Aldana.
- Practical workshops from experts in their field, including Tara Beth Leach, Carolyn Custis James, Carolyn Moore, Joanne Solis-Walker, Cheryl Johns, Jo Ann Lyon, Kate Wallace Nunnely and more!
- Spirit-filled worship that represents God’s global heart.
- Spanish translation and workshops.
- Formative experiences like prayer walks, peer-groups, and coaching appointments.
- Networking opportunities for best-practices and life-long friendships.
We anticipate that E2020 will exceed your conference expectations. But more importantly, we believe God will exceed all our expectations as God meets us there.
We believe you’ll see a rewarding return on your investment.
Click here to register today.
We look forward to seeing you at Ridgecrest,
The E2020 Planning Team
Super Early Bird Registration ends October 17th so register now for the lowest possible pricing!
Submitted by Dr. Alan Lyke, Vice President of Academic Affairs
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 10/02/2019