Regalia: Ordering Your Cap and Gown
For those graduates who have indicated you are attending commencement (if you don't know if you marked attending, or you wish to change your attendance plans, please respond immediately to the registrar, Duane Mathias - DAMathias@nbc.edu - with those updates).
Please see the information below about ordering your cap and gown.
- To place your commencement regalia order, please see Time to Order Your Cap and Gown for specific instructions for ordering your cap and gown through our exclusive provider, Jostens.
- MPP students will need to choose the Bachelor’s option when ordering and select "Ministry Preparation Program" as the major. This will ensure you receive the appropriate regalia for your program.
- The cap and gown will be shipped directly to the address you provide on your order. You are responsible for bringing it with you to both the Commencement rehearsal and Commencement Ceremony. NBC does not provide caps and gowns at commencement. You must come with your own newly purchased regalia. Borrowed regalia is not acceptable due to graduating year specifics and garment particulars that must coordinate with each specific ceremony.
- You are responsible for the purchase and shipping charge for your cap and gown. The cost is very reasonable for the quality of product and service. (Your graduation fee previously applied to your account is to cover your diploma and graduation costs, not commencement regalia).
- Late orders WILL INCUR SIGNIFICANT EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGES so be sure to order before May 3, 2018.
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 02/15/2018