All About Scholarships
Every student wants to know about scholarships! Here is some advice adopted from https://mappingyourfuture.org/ to help you in your search for outside resources to assist you in paying for your education at Nazarene Bible College:
- Stay organized and write down all of the scholarships with due dates
- Create a new email account specifically for the scholarship search so that your school or personal email is not exposed to additional junk email.
- Never pay a fee for a scholarship search or a scholarship application submittal
- Apply early. Read rules.
- Keep an open mind and apply for all of the scholarships you are eligible for.
- Keep a record of your applications and respond to any inquiries you receive.
- Set a goal to apply for two scholarships a week, treating it like a part-time job.
Always be looking
- Read the NBC Communicator each week. It may include outside scholarship opportunities that we are made aware of.
- Read your employer’s handbook. You may have a tuition benefit as part of your employment.
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 02/25/2020