Sunday, November 30, 2014 at 3 pm we will be hanging the greens in Strickland Chapel in preparation for Advent. Family fun with food and fellowship! Join us for a good time as we prepare our chapel and hearts to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Those students who would like assistance with Christmas gifts come see Tari. NBC and Christmas Unlimited have several programs available.
- Christmas Unlimited – apply through the Student Success office. Child/children 12 or younger. Applications are due no later than December 1, 2014. Don’t wait. This agency assists parents to provide Christmas gifts to children.
- NBC Children’s Gift Tree – Parents please email Tari to apply.
- Applications will also be available in Williamson and Trimble Library. Deadline for applications is December 1, 2014.
- Gift requests will be put on the Christmas tree in Trimble Library. Those who wish to donate gifts can begin picking up the ornaments on Wednesday, December 3.
- Gifts need to be wrapped and returned to Student Success no later than Friday, December 12, 2014.
- Parents may pick up gifts for their children Tuesday, December 16 – 19, 2014.
Filed Under: Communicator Published: 11/03/2014