Call Center Specialist
20 hours weekly
Normally Monday – Thursday 4 pm to 8 pm. However, the schedule may vary.
- Place telephone calls for NBC Enrollment Management based on need
- Attend local college fairs/trade shows as requested
- Assist the Enrollment Management office and other department personnel as needed
- Give Campus tours for prospective students, alumni, and other visitors
- Other duties as assigned
- A Christian whose faith and life are in harmony with the doctrine of the Church of the Nazarene and the culture of Nazarene Bible College
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear. The employee may occasionally be asked to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to sit at a computer desk and use a computer keyboard and mouse without discomfort.
Director of Human Relations and Business Office
- Office: (719) 884-5022
- Email: Email