ENG1023 - English Composition II
A practical writing course that develops necessary skills for professional communications and skill development in research writing. A significant research paper assignment is required. Prerequisite: English Composition I.
The following intended learning outcomes will be achieved by this course:
- Recognize when information is needed and have the ability to locate, evaluate, and effectively use the needed information.
- Analyze the arguments of others.
- Develop and organize an effective argument in writing.
- Write and correctly format an academic research paper, including works cited.
- Understand effective forms of professional written communications.